Sweetwater Creek CDD provides all of its residents with the convenience and luxury fully appointed amenity centers within walking distance from every home. The center is the crowning jewel of Sweetwater Creek CDD and mirror the beautiful historic style of Colonial Florida architecture. There are endless opportunities for the ways families can enjoy their spare time.
There’s nothing like resort-style living close to home. At Sweetwater Creek CDD we don’t believe in saving the best recreation for vacation–we believe you should be inspired to play every day. Our amenities reflect your passion for the active life. Join your children at the pool or playground, exercise in the state-of-the-art fitness center or outside on one of our athletic fields or sports courts. Sweetwater Creek CDD is a community with outstanding recreational opportunities for all ages. Life’s a journey; at Sweetwater Creek CDD you’ll have fun along the way.
Come join a great personal or group work out regimen in our State of the Art Fitness Facility. The Lifestyle director will be offering classes that are sure to please every fitness type. Nutrition seminars and training information is availabe for residents. Work out with our trainer or just get your heart rate pumping at our cardio theater. Watch TV or enjoy the view while staying in shape on our treadmills or eliptical machines. Enjoy a state of-the-art weight training center with a full array of machines, weights and more!
Take a dip in our gorgeous resort pool with zero entry for your convenience. Or, treat yourself to happy hour nights in the spring and summer out on the pool deck! If you don’t feel like swimming, take the time to lounge with a book, or just relax with a glass of lemonade or a cocktail.
- Patrons must present their access cards and register upon entering the Amenity Centers.
- Children under twelve (12) for tennis, eight (8) for playgrounds, twelve (12) for MCCDD swimming pool, (14) fourteen for SCCDD swimming pool, sixteen (16) for fitness center, years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian eighteen(18) years of age or older, unless specifically stated elsewhere in these policies. No child under the age of fourteen (14) is allowed in the fitness area.
- The Amenity Centers hours of operation shall be established based upon seasonal and other considerations and shall be published to the Patrons in a manner determined by the Manager.
- Alcoholic beverages shall not be served or sold, nor permitted to be consumed, except for catered events or as specifically authorized in these policies.
- Unless otherwise posted, dogs or other pets (with the exception of Seeing Eye dogs) are not permitted on the Amenity Center and Tennis facilities grounds. Pets are permitted at the Community Parks, but must be leashed at all times, and pet owners are to pick up any waste the pets may produce when in the park(s) or along the path of travel to and from the park(s).
- Vehicles, including golf carts, scooters, bicycles and scooters must be parked in designated
areas. Unless designated otherwise, 4-wheel passenger vehicles and golf carts must be parked in the parking lots. Vehicles shall not be parked on grass lawns, or in any manner which blocks the normal flow of traffic. Golf carts are strictly prohibited in Community parks, The Village Green, elevated boardwalks, The Promenade and pedestrian sidewalks.
- Fireworks of any kind are not permitted anywhere on the MCCDD or SCCDD grounds or adjacent areas.
- No Patron or Guest is permitted in the service areas of the Amenity Centers.
- The Board of Supervisors reserves the right to amend or modify these policies when necessary and will notify the residents of any changes.
- Members of the Boards of Supervisors, the District Managers, and MCCDD and SCCDD Managers and authorized employees shall have full authority to enforce these rules and regulations.
- Patron Cards shall be issued to Patrons at the time their membership commences. All Patrons must present their Patron Card for entrance to the Amenity Centers. All lost or stolen Patron Cards should be reported immediately to the manager. There will be a $10.00 replacement fee.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the Amenity Centers or other areas as designated by law.
- All Guests must be registered and accompanied by a resident before entering the Amenity Centers. Resident must accompany and register Houseguest(s) on the initial visit.
- Disregard for any Amenity Centers rules may result in expulsion from the Amenity Centers and/or loss of Amenity Center privileges.
- Any exceptions to these Policies must be made in writing by the Facilities Manager prior to the time any such contrary action is taken.